Existence Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heres me after big bang! F3... I need to become a paladin first... Oh and one for Peder and Me later on.

5 posters

Go down

Heres me after big bang! F3... I need to become a paladin first... Oh and one for Peder and Me later on. Empty Heres me after big bang! F3... I need to become a paladin first... Oh and one for Peder and Me later on.

Post by Choti Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:37 pm

My max hit is 13k... I doubt thought in 9 levels I'll be hitting like him below.

Check the Dark.
Choti
Choti
Ancient
Ancient

https://existenceguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heres me after big bang! F3... I need to become a paladin first... Oh and one for Peder and Me later on. Empty Re: Heres me after big bang! F3... I need to become a paladin first... Oh and one for Peder and Me later on.

Post by KK578 Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:12 pm

You missed me, Choti. ¬-¬

KK578

Back to top Go down

Heres me after big bang! F3... I need to become a paladin first... Oh and one for Peder and Me later on. Empty Re: Heres me after big bang! F3... I need to become a paladin first... Oh and one for Peder and Me later on.

Post by Choti Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Sorry kev. Busy working on the forum again. lol
Choti
Choti
Ancient
Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post by KK578 Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:31 pm

...Watch the video f3

KK578

Back to top Go down

Post by millsie111 Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:58 pm

hm i like how u treat the shad as ur main still even tho ur aran is higher? o.O...Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is that just coz aran fails after big bang? <3. lol
millsie111
millsie111

Back to top Go down

Post by KK578 Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:14 am

xP
Well, just don't have the motivation for the shad yet, i'll wait til the first balance patches =]

And admit it, Shads gonna be godly now <3

KK578

Back to top Go down

Post by PoisonGlue Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:00 am

O.o with that dmg.. they did change zerk to 130% dmg (down from 200%)?
or did they change it again? o.O
PoisonGlue
PoisonGlue

Back to top Go down

Post by PoisonGlue Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 am

Dark Force: If the HP is above a certain level, the Dark Knight's inner soul awakes, giving extra damage, as well as adding 1 extra attack to Dragon Crusher.
- - - Max level 30: If HP is above 20%, +60% damage and an increase in the number of Dragon Crusher hits.

guess they did change it again... still 160% dmg f3 i have 170% dmg with it now...

well the nab on the vid also has this:

Hex of the Beholder: The Beholder will give buffs for a period of time. Requires level 1 Beholder.
- - - Max level 20: +35 W.Atk, +300 Physical Defence, +300 Magic Defence, +120 Accuracy, +120 Avoidability for 100 seconds.

seems it might be worth maxing this skill now
PoisonGlue
PoisonGlue

Back to top Go down

Post by PoisonGlue Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:17 am

Dragon Roar: Attacks 15 monsters and stunning them with a powerfull roar of a dragon.
- - - Max level 30: -20 MP, -15% HP, 580% damage, 10 seconds cooldown.

spam zerk roar ^^

and this is want kev wants:

• Dark Flare: Summon a giant star which will heal you can your party members in it's range and attempts to reflect the damage to all enemies. Not more then 50% of enemies' maxHP can be reflected.
- - - Max level 20: -100 MP, summon Dark Flare for 60 seconds, reflects 1300% of damage dealt. 60 seconds cooldown.
• Shadow Partner: Summon a shadow that will attack with you for a period of time. Requires a Summon Rock. Requires level 5 Assaulter.
- - - Max level 20: -80 MP, summon a shadow for 180 seconds that deals 50% of the damage you're dealing.
• Flash Jump: Performs a second jump in the air. The higher the skill level, the further you'll jump.
- - - Max level 20: -12 MP, jump a certain distance.
PoisonGlue
PoisonGlue

Back to top Go down

Post by KK578 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:58 am

Woah, never knew about Dark Flare o.O

But hey, Shadow Partner on any shad skill gonna rock f3
12 hit SB pl0x.

KK578

Back to top Go down

Post by PoisonGlue Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:33 am

lol, it seems NL will also get dark flare though...
PoisonGlue
PoisonGlue

Back to top Go down

Post by KK578 Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:19 am

NLs fail...

KK578

Back to top Go down

Post by PoisonGlue Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:14 am

Agreed.
PoisonGlue
PoisonGlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Choti Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:33 am

Lol we all agree then. Down with the NLs.
Choti
Choti
Ancient
Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post by millsie111 Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:28 pm

so bishops/ priests will be now be totaly useless after the patch on boss runs.Woop best get to work on my bm. lol
millsie111
millsie111

Back to top Go down

Post by KK578 Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:05 am

*cough*They always failed on boss runs (damage wise)....*cough*

KK578

Back to top Go down

Post by rafi587 Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i didnt like the BM so much i have seen people hit higher nowadays...

rafi587

Back to top Go down

Post by KK578 Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:51 am

I don't think that BM actually knows what he's doing...
At 00:20 he summoned puppet on the left... and the monsters are on the right?
I'm sure normally the puppet goes between you and the monster...

KK578

Back to top Go down

Post by rafi587 Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:51 am

true must have been a noob BM well we can only wait and hope...

rafi587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down