Existence Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make a signature -Dedicated to Rafi

2 posters

Go down

How to make a signature -Dedicated to Rafi  Empty How to make a signature -Dedicated to Rafi

Post by RoseBond Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:02 pm

You can google "maplestory signatures" and find a site but I chose Henesys.com (I think that's where I got mine).

Here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just fill out the form and choose a back ground, click generate then copy the forum link.

To put it into your profile on the forum, log in, click Profile on the top. Select Signature tab and paste the forum link in there. Preview it and Save and it should work.

Edit: If the above link doesn't work, try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Its basically the same procedure as above.

Last edited by RoseBond on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Renewed link)
RoseBond
RoseBond
Existing
Existing

Back to top Go down

How to make a signature -Dedicated to Rafi  Empty Re: How to make a signature -Dedicated to Rafi

Post by rafi587 Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:33 am

TYVM ima try it out when i got the time well hope u get back to CY soon we really need the HS on ur priest.. lol i am JK about the HS O.o

*Edit Link doesnt work...

rafi587

Back to top Go down